Burlington Criminal Lawyer
Burlington Criminal Lawyer, Daniel Brown, represents clients charged with serious indictable and summary offence matters in the Superior Court of Justice and the Ontario Court of Justice in Burlington and throughout Halton Region and most of southern Ontario.
Criminal matters in Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Halton Hills and elsewhere in Halton Region may be heard at the Burlington courthouse on PlainsRoad East in Burlington:
Burlington Courthouse Address: 2021 Plains Rd. E.
Burlington ON L7R 4M3
Criminal Youth – Ontario Court of Justice tel. 905-637-4125
Criminal – Ontario Court of Justice tel. 905-637-4125
Having an experienced criminal lawyer on your side is the best defence. It is the only way to help you achieve the best possible results when facing criminal charges.
Daniel Brown is a criminal lawyer practicing in Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Halton Hills and elsewhere in Halton Region. He represents those facing criminal charges or requiring legal advice on criminal law related matters.
Click on the links below to learn more about the charges Daniel Brown defends:
- Domestic Assault: forcible confinement, utter threats, mischief to property;
- Sexual Offences: sexual assault, sexual exploitation, invitation to sexual touching, sexual interference;
- Drinking and Driving Offences: impaired driving, over 80, refuse breath sample, dangerous driving, fail to remain;
- Drug Offences: drug trafficking, drug possession, possession for the purpose of trafficking, drug importation, conspiracy to traffic drugs, drug production and grow-ops;
- Bail Hearings: bail hearings for all offences, bail revocation hearings, bail reviews, bail variations, bail estreatment hearings;
- Assault: non-domestic assault, aggravated assault, assault with a weapon, assault causing bodily harm, assaulting a police officer;
- Property Crimes: theft, shoplifting, possession of stolen property, possession of burglar tools, robbery, mischief under $5,000;
- Homicide: murder, attempted murder, manslaughter, criminal negligence causing death;
- Weapons Offences: possession of a weapon, weapons dangerous, carry concealed weapon, possession of guns;
- Fraud: including large-scale frauds, uttering forged documents, breaches of trust, impersonation;
- Harassment: criminal harassment;
- Administration of Justice Crimes: fail to comply with bail, obstruct police, obstruct justice, perjury, fail to appear, public mischief
- Criminal Law Appeals: appeals of conviction and sentence, bail pending appeal, crown initiated appeals, appeals of POA charges;
- Extradition: to foreign countries and transfer of prisoners from foreign countries to Canada;
Being accused of a crime can be an extremely stressful experience. Remember, your best defence is hiring the right lawyer to protect your rights.
Contact Daniel Brown at (416) 297-7200 to schedule a consultation.