Newmarket Criminal Lawyers
Newmarket Criminal Lawyer, Daniel Brown Will Defend Your Rights
Daniel Brown, represents clients charged with serious matters in the Superior Court of Justice and the Ontario Court of Justice in Newmarket and throughout York Region and most of southern Ontario.
Criminal matters in Newmarket, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Woodbridge, Markham, Aurora and elsewhere in York Region are heard at the the courthouse on Eagle St.:
Newmarket Courthouse Address: 50 Eagle St. West, Newmarket Ontario, L1G 0A2
Newmarket Criminal Youth – Ontario Court of Justice: 905-853-4801
Newmarket Criminal – Superior Court of Justice: 905-853-4801
Newmarket Criminal – Ontario Court of Justice: 905-853-4801
Having an experienced Newmarket criminal lawyer on your side is the best defence. It is the only way to help you achieve the best possible results when facing criminal charges.
Daniel Brown is one of just a handful of lawyers in York Region designated as a Criminal Law Specialist. He regularly defends people charged with crimes in Newmarket, Vaughan, Thornhill, Markham, Richmond Hill, Woodbridge and elsewhere in York Region.
Daniel Brown is available to work with and along side you through every stage of the criminal court process including bail hearings, trials and appeals for all types of criminal charges.
With extensive knowledge of the law and criminal court procedure at the Newmarket courthouse, Daniel Brown can assist in a number of criminal law related areas.
Click on the links below to learn more about the charges Daniel Brown defends:
- Domestic Assault: forcible confinement, utter threats, mischief to property;
- Sexual Offences: sexual assault, sexual exploitation, invitation to sexual touching, sexual interference;
- Drinking and Driving Offences: impaired driving, over 80, refuse breath sample, dangerous driving, fail to remain;
- Drug Offences: drug trafficking, drug possession, possession for the purpose of trafficking, drug importation, conspiracy to traffic drugs, drug production and grow-ops;
- Bail Hearings: bail hearings for all offences, bail revocation hearings, bail reviews, bail variations, bail estreatment hearings;
- Assault: non-domestic assault, aggravated assault, assault with a weapon, assault causing bodily harm, assaulting a police officer;
- Property Crimes: theft, shoplifting, possession of stolen property, possession of burglar tools, robbery, mischief under $5,000;
- Homicide: murder, attempted murder, manslaughter, criminal negligence causing death;
- Weapons Offences: possession of a weapon, weapons dangerous, carry concealed weapon, possession of guns;
- Fraud: including large-scale frauds, uttering forged documents, breaches of trust, impersonation;
- Harassment: criminal harassment;
- Administration of Justice Crimes: fail to comply with bail, obstruct police, obstruct justice, perjury, fail to appear, public mischief
- Criminal Law Appeals: appeals of conviction and sentence, bail pending appeal, crown initiated appeals, appeals of POA charges;
- Extradition: to foreign countries and transfer of prisoners from foreign countries to Canada;
Being accused of a crime can be an extremely stressful experience. Remember, your best defence is hiring the right lawyer to protect your rights.
If you or someone you know has been charged with a criminal offense in the Newmarket area, do not delay seeking legal representation. Contact Newmarket criminal lawyer, Daniel Brown at (416) 297-7200 to arrange a consultation to discuss your criminal matter.